Notice of Pay Problem

If you have an issue with your check, your first step is to use the notice of pay problem form below. If this does not resolve your issue or if you are unfairly denied, then please contact the office.


Employee Notice of Pay Problem Form

(on State Website)


* When filled out, turn this form in to your facility’s Payroll Administrative Clerk.