About the Raffle
We have officially begun selling tickets for the 2021 Twelve Gun Giveaway. The funds raised from previous years’ Twelve Gun Giveaways have allowed us to:
- Help Officers in need – such as when an Officer or their family has an emergency, is injured or sick, or needs some other assistance. These are things we would help with anyway, but these raffles help guarantee that we can continue to be there for each other year after year,
- Recognize Officers’ years of service with the Commemorative Coins,
- Give Officers an ACOA Fenix PD35 Flashlight,
- Maintain the annual ACOA Education Scholarship Fund, and
- In a non-COVID year, meet with Officers at the ACOA Facility BBQs, and continue events like the Annual Meeting and Super Bowl Event.
Different This Year
Due to COVID-19, this year’s raffle is being conducted differently. Instead of asking Officers to sell tickets to other people, for this year’s raffle, only current or former Officers are eligible to purchase raffle tickets. We do not want Officers engaging with each other or others any more than they have to, in order to mitigate any COVID related issues. Also, the price is reduced to $20 for this year only. You can purchase tickets by calling ACOA’s office at 907-646-2262, or by going to clicking here. Whether you purchase ticket(s) over the phone or on the website, we will fill out the ticket for you (name, address, phone number) and send you the ticket (we keep the ticket stub for the drawings).